terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

Omer B. Washington

I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.



I’ve learned that no matter how much I care,
some people just don’t care back.



I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust
and only seconds to destroy it.



I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life
but who you have in your life that counts.



...



I’ve learned that you should always have loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you’ll see them.



I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to
doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.



I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is,
they’re going to hurt you every once in a while
and you must forgive them for that.



...



I’ve learned to love
and be loved.
I’ve learned…



(Poem by Omer B. Washington)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário