terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2011

John Hiatt - Have a Little Faith in Me



When the road gets dark
And you can no longer see
Just let my love throw a spark
And have a little faith in me
And when the tears you cry
Are all you can believe
Just give these loving arms a try, baby
And have a little faith in me (5x)

And when your secret heart
Cannot speak so easily
Come here darling, from a whisper start
To have a little faith in me
And when your backs against the wall
Just turn around and you, and you, you will see
I will catch you, I will catch your fall, baby
Just have a little faith in me
And have a little faith in me (4x)

Well, Ive been loving you for such a long time, girl
Expecting nothing in return
Just for you to have a little faith in me
You see time, time is our friend
Cause for us, there is no end
And all you gotta do, is have a little faith in me
I said, I will hold you up, I will hold you up
And your love gives me strength enough, so
Have a little faith in me
I said hey, all you gotta do for me, girl
Is have a little bit of faith in me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário