terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

Luzes





Lyrics:


All that I see
show me your ways
teach me to meet my desires...with some grace

All that I fear
don´t turn away
and leave me to plead in this hole of a place...what if I never break
estuary won´t you take me
far away
far away

All that I seek
please police me
I won´t you to police me
but keep it clean
uhhh...

now that you mean.. my day
now let´s take them away
(that´s why I hold you)
Strong as you´ve seen
bold as you behave
(that´s why I hold you)
you will always obey
(that´s why I hold you)


All that I feel
capital ways
teach me to grieve and conspire
with my age

All that I can see
a gold mystic spree
a seeithing routine
I could never navigate
maybe I like to stray

no harm it seems to be less so free...not today
it´s like you want it that way


All that I see
peaceful lifes run away from me
run away from me

we would like to take the sights
( that´s why I hold you)
and bring silence in disguise
( that´s why I hold you... dear)
we would like to meet the buyer that is on your life
that´s why I hold you
that´s why I hold you dear
that´s why I hold you....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário